Our DUI defense team goal is to satisfy clients’ needs for individualized, professional services, tailored to the requirements of the client, at a reasonable fee with a personalized, experienced, and aggressive litigation to every single case. Our attorney Andres Carnahan is a compassionate criminal defense expert with over 13 years of experience who is committed to providing aggressive legal representation for anyone going through DUI matters in San Diego County and Southern California. Our lawyer has distinguished himself by winning great cases and have have secured hundreds of no guilty verdict for a lot of clients. His team brings decades of legal experience, high success win to every case, and is always looking for the best solutions/strategy to win your case. Our lawyer is a member of the California Bar Association with an excellent standing. We are routinely recognized by our peers for our work and feared by prosecutors. We are personable, compassionate, and very passionate in our work. We will go the extra mile to get you the result you need for your freedom and rights. We work weekends and nights to make sure that you are protected. Our lawyers have 5 star reviews from happy clients.
Why choose us? Here are just a few of the reasons why hiring us will be a huge advantage to you:
1. We do not turn away people over money. This is why we have no interest payment plans with little down payments to help protect your future.
2. Our track record in San Diego County speaks for itself. We have consistently kept hundreds of clients out of jail in the last years alone.
3. Because of our reputation we can stop charges from taking place when you are just being investigated. By stopping charges from happening we can save you money in the long run and the stress that come with trials.
4. Unlike other lawyers who just want you to plead guilty, our goal is to get your cases DISMISSED. This is why we pursue every angle and not afraid to go to trial so that we will protect your future and get your charges DROPPED.
4.Our clients love us because we are dedicated to providing you result. We understand that result matter. We have a lot of five star reviews from happy clients.
5. We are feared and respected by both judges and prosecutors. Because of our reputation we are able to work out deals that get cases dropped or reduced significantly compared to other lawyers.
6. We offer non rushed 24/7 free consultation because we understand how urgent your case is to your freedom. Other lawyers will rush you because they just want your money. With us we will take time to get to know you, allow you to ask questions, and spend time helping you understand your options. In some cases you might not need an attorney so we will let you know unlike other attorneys who will just take your money.
Attorney Andres T Carnahan
Andres T. Carnahan has numerous years of prosecutorial experience, which included the training of other prosecutors, law enforcement officers, expert witnesses and lab experts. As a veteran trial attorney, Mr. Carnahan has prosecuted numerous vehicular manslaughter, sex crimes, domestic violence, drug possession, and theft cases. As a prosecutor, Mr. Carnahan handled numerous high-profile media cases involving celebrities, repeat DUI offenders, and terrorist organizations. Hire The Carnahan Law Firm to represent you or a family member and get an experienced trial attorney with inside information on how the criminal justice system works.
Expert DUI Defense
Mr. Carnahan is an experienced DUI attorney who has handled thousands of DUI cases. As a supervising prosecutor, Mr. Carnahan presented numerous training programs and workshops dealing with all aspects of trial advocacy. His presentations have covered direct examinations, cross-examinations, closing arguments, negotiations and evidentiary foundations. In addition, he has specifically presented on topics related to DUI defenses and DUI trial strategies. Mr. Carnahan has tried numerous breath, blood and drug DUI’s.
A DUI arrest causes an automatic license suspension. You or your attorney only have 10 days to request a DMV hearing in order to avoid the automatic license suspension.
Please contact us now for 24/7 FREE consultation now at 619-363-6980( we offer evening and weekend appointments).
Call 619-363-6980 or Use This Email Form To Get Free Case Advice & Quote
If you or loved one has been charged with any type of criminal offence, please contact us now for immediate help from caring and compassionate law firm with the right experience and resources to defend to you.