DUI Attorney Cost in California
How Much Does A DUI Lawyer Cost is a good question to ask when faced with a drunk driving case.
The truth is that there is no clear-cut answer to DUI attorney costs or fees. Some DUI lawyer cost can range from $500 to $20000.
Every attorney and law firm’s fees are different and have several reasons as to why they charge the price they charge for driving under the influence cases.
It is important not to hire a cheap attorney or law firm that does not have the experience to handle your case.
What To Look For When Hiring A DUI Lawyer Besides The Attorney Cost
Focusing on only DUI lawyer cost might not be the wisest. They say that you get what you pay for.
So it is important to focus more on the quality of the attorney instead of just the DUI lawyer cost alone.
Instead of just focusing on fees alone look for the following qualities in a lawyer or law firm:
- Experience – Do they have many years of experience in the legal field
- DUI Experience – Do they have experience in handling DUI cases
- DUI Case Win Ratio – Do they have a winning record. Have they won most of their DUI cases
- Personality – Do you feel comfortable knowing that you can Work With them
The bottom line is that just focused on how much a DUI lawyer costs, focus more on their skills and experience.
DUI Lawyer Cost and Price Range
DDUI attorneys charge different fees because of many reasons.
Some are because of their experience, the type of case ( is your case a misdemeanor or felony), and some because they run a mill.
DUI attorney prices can range from $500 to $10000. Just make sure that you understand what the attorney will be doing for you for the amount they are charging because some will charge you for just showing up on your court date which will not include trial.
The Factors That Will Determine Your California DUI Lawyer Cost & Price Range
Some of the factors that will determine your case DUI lawyer cost are:
- Location – some attorneys in small-town might charge less than attorneys in bigger cities
- Whether you have a prior DUI case or not
- Whether you have a criminal record of any sort or not
- Whether your case is a felony or misdemeanor
- The likelihood that the case will be taken to trial or not
Want To Know For Sure How Much Your DUI Lawyer Cost Will Be? Contact For Free Consultation
Do not try to handle your DUI case alone. And do not just focus on a DUI lawyer cost alone.
It is best to hire an attorney because the long-term cost of driving under the influence conviction will exceed the price of hiring a lawyer or law firm.
Call now to find how much a DUI lawyer cost for your case.