How Much Does A DUI Lawyer Cost
DUI Attorney Cost in California
How Much Does A DUI Lawyer Cost in California is a good question to ask when faced with a drunk driving case. The truth is that there are no clear cut answer to DUI attorney cost or fees. Some DUI lawyer price range from $500 to $20000. Every attorney and law firm are difference and have several reasons as to why they charge the price they charge for a driving under the influence case. It is important not hire a cheap attorney or law firm that do not have the experience to handle your case.
DUI Lawyer Fees – What To Look For When Hiring A Drunk Driving Lawyer
They say that you get what you pay for. So it is important to focus more on quality of the attorney instead of just price alone. Instead of just focusing on fees alone look for the following qualities in a lawyer or law firm:
- Experience – Do they have many years of experience in the legal field
- DUI Experience – Do they have experience in handling DUI cases
- DUI Case Win Ratio – Do they have a winning record. Have they won most of their DUI cases
- Personality – Do you feel comfortable knowing that you can Work With them
DUI Lawyer Price Range
Attorneys charge different fees because of many reasons. Some is because of their experience, the type of case ( is your case a misdemeanor or felony), and some because they run a mill. DUI attorney price can range from $500 to $10000. Just make sure that you understand what the attorney will be doing for you for the amount they are charging because some will charge you for just showing up on your court date which will not include trial.
How Much Does A DUI Attorney Cost – Factors That Will Determine Your California DUI Lawyer Cost & Price Range
Some of the factors that will determine your case cost are:
- Location – some attorneys in small town might charge less than attorneys in bigger cities
- Whether you have a prior DUI case or not
- Whether you have a a criminal record of any sort or not
- Whether your case is a felony or misdemeanor
- The likelihood that the case will be taken to trial or not
Want To Know For Sure How Much Your DUI Lawyer Cost Will Be? Contact Us Today For Free Consultation
Do not try to handle your DUI case alone. It is best to hire an attorney because the long term cost of a driving under the influence conviction will exceed the price of hiring an lawyer or law firm. Email of call now!